1.26.2008

Higher

Inspired by a track featuring sample from 'Higher' ("Latest Greatest Inspiration" - Teddy Pendergrass) It's still in progress.

Higher (Jennifer Torres)

More than I could have imagined or asked for
More than I even knew to seek
Never thought I deserved something so good
God provided a man that compliments me

Baby the way you lift me up
Makes me feel like I can accomplish anything
Your love for me is the blueprint
For what a real man need to be

You encourage me to dream
By breaking out of the fear
Healing me from wounds I didn't
Realize I had so many years

Nobody but you see me for the real me
And know me like you do
Callin me to task but making me a better person for it
Despite the challenges we been through

Never telling me that something can't be done
Nothing is impossible with you
Working together great things will be accomplished
We can take over

They said things wouldn't last
But now all that drama is in the past
We gotta keep pressin on
And keep on lifting each other up

No one else will do it for us
Since we're the head and not the tail
God promised a happily ever after
In this fairy tale

0 comments:

Post a Comment